THE REGINA DRAGON BOAT FESTIVALNationals Transportation Information
Free Transit service to athletes
Thank you to the City of Regina and Regina Transit
Athletes who show their accreditation may access Regina Transit buses throughout the weekend.
Below are the best routes to travelling to and from Wascana Park for the races.
- Weekday from downtown: 3 University or 30 University.
- Weekday from Wascana Park: 3 Sherwood Estates or 30 Rochdale.
- Saturday/Sunday from downtown: 3 University
- Saturday/Sunday from Wascana Park: 3 Sherwood Estates
- Weekday/ Saturday/Sunday from Golden Mile (for south Albert Hotels): Route 4 Walsh Acres can be used without transferring but people will have to walk a few blocks to get to the Marina. If they don’t want to walk they would have to transfer to the Route 3 Sherwood Estates at the U of R.
- Weekday/ Saturday/Sunday to Golden Mile(for south Albert Hotels): Route 4 Hillsdale can be used without transferring but people will have to walk a few blocks to get to the Bus Stop. If they don’t want to walk they would have to catch the Route 3 University and transfer at the U of R to the 4 Hillsdale.
Canadian National Dragon Boat Championship & Regina Dragon Boat Festival